With Spring in full bloom, how should we start our days in a way that makes us feel recharged and energized? Here are five morning essentials that will get you ready for whatever the day throws your way…
1. PCA SKIN C&E Strength: This is it: The morning anti-aging corrective we’re newly obsessed with. Packed with antioxidants, it evens skin tone, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles and delivers stronger, smoother skin in as little as 2 weeks. Vitamin C is a powerhouse ingredient that helps to both block the damage to your skin caused by free radicals and stimulate collagen production for more youthful-looking skin. Just apply a pea size amount to your face and neck in the morning (only the morning), and always follow with an SPF. We love having a new morning skincare obsession.
2. Modo Yoga – Finally, a hot yoga spot we literally cannot get enough of. There’s a location in both Williamsburg and Manhattan (and one in LA in La Brea for you West Coasters), and we are utterly addicted. They do both regular and flow classes (flow for those who are interested in both toning and cardio), and the mix of meditation, heat and an incredible workout makes for a ridiculously energizing start to your day or work week. The first intro month is just $40: GO. (West Village: 434 6th Avenue, 2nd Floor, Williamsburg: 109 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY)
3. Juice Press’ JP Black: This concoction will never get old. It’s a delicious blend of coconut water, almond, coconut oil, vanilla and sea salt that’s less heavy than a smoothie but far more satisfying and tasty than a juice. In other words, it’s the perfect warm weather beverage to either accompany breakfast with, or have for breakfast for that matter…
4. Bumble & Bumble City Swept Finish: This gives us a lived-in street style look before we even walk out the door. When warm weather hits, we want a no frills routine for our hair, and this spray gives it the perfect texturized finish.
5. A Concoction From Your Nespresso: Nespresso makes some of our favorite coffee, and we’re coffee addicts, so we consider them like fairy godparents at this point. Plus the machines look like cars we’d drive on the coast of the Italian Riviera…so that’s also a plus.
*In collaboration with PCA SKIN