What will you watch tonight and tomorrow, cozily curled up watching your favorite Christmas stories unfold on your screens? We picked five that are super accessible (aka, on Netflix), and we’ll tell you why you need to watch each…
1. White Christmas: This one is an oldie but a goodie. It follows the journey of four performers who find themselves at a Vermont lodge where they need to make more business happen. Long song and dance numbers among the snow and pine trees, plus it stars Bing Crosby (need we say more?).
2. Love Actually: Holiday romance…it’s one of the main reasons we love December isn’t it? It’s always a good month to see a love story, and this one’s got ten of them, all against the backdrop of London during Christmas.
3. Frosty The Snowman: A snow sculpture that comes alive…what’s more Christmasy than that? Throw back to your childhood and watch this cartoon, you’ll be hooked.
4. Chocolat: We don’t think that a movie necessarily has to be about the holidays to be a good holiday movie. Chocolat is a delectable story involving loads of chocolate, Juliette Binoche, Johnny Depp and delightful little village in France. What’s more festive than that?
5. I’ll Be Home For Christmas: If for no other reason, you should watch this awesome tale about Christmas just to see Jonathan Taylor Thomas at his best. Christmas Eve is on Throwback Thursday this year after all!