Whether you’re going Paleo for a day (aka a blurry Monday) or a month, our ultimate guide to doing so from Danielle Walker was the quintessential road map. Here are food substitutions from Walker that make either temporary or permanent attempts at going Paleo enjoyable and livable. It’s all about eating ‘this’ instead of ‘that’; see what the this and that of it all is…
Easy Paleo Swaps
2. Instead of rice, try cauliflower rice.
3. Instead of milk, try coconut milk or almond milk.
4. Instead of sugar, use raw honey, pure maple syrup, or coconut sugar.
5. Instead of canola oil, use coconut oil or ghee.
6. Instead of wheat flours, use nut flours, coconut flour, or arrowroot powder.
7. Instead of soy sauce, try coconut aminos.
8. Instead of iodized table salt, use trace mineral rich Celtic or Himalayan sea salt.