1. Cut up all different types of tomatoes in various shapes: Wedges, slices, etc. Make sure to include some different varieties, such as cherry tomatoes and heirloom tomatoes.
2. Add a shallot, sliced really thin, and season with sea salt and pepper and a drizzle of excellent olive oil.
3. Chop some cilantro and add to the salad.
4. Mix and let sit at room temperature while you make the chorizo.
5. Cut one chorizo sausage into slices and sauté in a pan with a dash of olive oil.
6. When the fat has started to release, add two chopped garlic cloves, making sure not to brown the garlic.
7. When the garlic scent releases, deglaze with a little sherry vinegar and pour this amazing concoction (including the juices) over the tomato salad and mix…
8. Eat with amazing hunk of bread and maybe some good tart goat cheese on the side.