We knew we loved Aliza Licht the second we walked into her office last year. She insisted on being shot with go-to snacks like candy corn and licorice, and we immediately wanted to know what she used to make her skin so fair and her red hair so shiny. Turns out, there was no time like the present to get to the bottom of our beauty questions, since the social media guru has a new book out this month called Leave Your Mark. The book encourages the masses to land their dream jobs, kill it in their careers and rock social media…can that just be our new business plan?
Licht filled us in on her morning and nightly beauty routines and of course her hair regimen, all of which we made her give in the most detailed way possible, because us potato-heads are so high maintenance…
1. Neutrogena Daily Pore Scrub in the shower
2. Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum (all over and under eyes)
3. Laura Mercier ‘Radiance’ Primer on cheekbones
4. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation (I mix shades one and two)
8. NYX Golden Bronze Eyeliner (top and bottom)
14. Wander Beauty nude illuminator on cheekbones
2. Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum (again)
Daily Hair Essentials:
5. Nexxus Exxtra Gel for slicked-back looks on humid days.