– 1 cup quinoa
– 2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 2 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
– 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
– 1 TBSP Fresh Parsley, chopped
– 1/4 cup Cashews
– 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
– 2 small Fuji Apples, thinly sliced
– 2 cups Arugula
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place cashews on a baking sheet in a single layer. Toast until golden brown. Keep an eye on the nuts so that they do not burn. Remove when golden and roughly chop.
Bring 1 cup quinoa and 2 cups cold water to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover. Cook for 15 minutes or until done. Cool quinoa.
Once cooled toss with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Fold in parsley, cashews, cranberries and apples. Serve on a bed of arugula.