-1 lb grass fed steak cut into 1/2″ strips
– Juice from 1 lime
– 2 TBSP chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
– 1 TBSP Soy Sauce (optional)
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– Tortillas, warmed (use whole wheat tortillas for a healthier version)
– 1/4 cup red onion, thinly slice
– 1 lime, cut into wedges
– 1 avocado, sliced 1/4″ thick
Season steak with salt and pepper. Combine olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, and soy sauce if using. Cover steak with marinade and let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat and add enough olive to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Sear steak strips on both sides until done. Place a few strips in a warm tortilla. Garnish with red onions, avocado, and cilantro.