1. Aurelie Bidermann’s effortless french-woman-chic style makes it a must for us to try her go-to detox: a cup of hot water with lemon before breakfast. The fact that this detox allows for normal eating makes it our perfect version of one…
4. Snowboarder Kelly Clark won a gold medal, so we are going to take her word for it when she tells us that a smoothie with banana, berries, juice and peanut butter with vegan rice protein is great for pre and post training (which – in our case – is a half-ass gym run).
5. Rachelle Lefevre’s hair is – to put it plainly – ridiculously unbelievable, so we took note when she told us her go-to products are Kerastase Cleansing Balm, Marc Anthony Brilliant Gloss, and Oscar Blandi Volumizing Dry Shampoo.
6. Model Molly Sims cuts salt before shoots and relies on fiber crackers to curb her appetite…whatever she’s doing, it’s working.
7. Have you ever heard your Mom say ‘you can never start eye cream too early?’ We have, and apparently Louise Roe is under the influence as well. Her beauty mainstay that hasn’t changed since her teen years is Clarins eye cream (which her mom always used).
8. Ever watched Top Chef and think, ‘What is that Padma Lakshmi doing to glow like that?’ Apparently visiting Christine Chin Spa for a facial every six weeks. Ready, set, go!
9. How does on of our favorite designers – Misha Nonoo – always look so fresh? Pilates and acupuncture!
10. And last, but certainly not least (and perhaps most importantly) our Mom, Monica Rich Kosann, tells us not to be afraid of bread. We’re going to take that as a croissant, baguette or doughnut every now and then makes your skin glow in some way, shape or form…
Get 3 easy and healthy recipes here.