Adam Schoenberg and Cory Rosenberg have redefined menswear with their collection of men’s accessories, hook + ALBERT. The line can be found in many of the retail heavyweights (Saks, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Hudson’s Bay) and boasts a bevy of goodies for every kind of male. Who better to hit up than co-founder Adam Schoenberg for some Father’s Day tips? If you haven’t thought about the important day in June yet, but are usually lost on ideas, we suggest you go through the following ten tips…
1. A one-on-one session with a personal trainer, then head to the steam room together to detox and wind down with a relaxing massage.
2. If your dad likes golf or tennis, a two hour semi-private package with a pro to work on both your games. The winner pays for lunch!
3. A men-only yacht outing on the Hudson River. Smoke cigars and throw back a few beers while enjoying the view of the skyline together.
4. Take your foodie dad on a food tour in Chelsea Market. You might want to hit up the Highline afterwards and take a nap on one of those lawn chairs.
5. A custom suit may be out of your budget, but custom shoes will have him ready for street style photographers without you going broke.
6. For the dad that struggles with technology, a one-on-one session at the Apple Genius Bar will answer all his questions and relieve YOU of IT services.
7. Head to Cooperstown to visit the American Baseball’s Hall of Fame. Spend time learning the history and enjoying America’s favorite pastime.
8. Visit the National Corvette Museum. Who doesn’t like a road trip and a day looking at hot cars?
9. Make dad’s life easier, especially when it comes to packing for short work trips. Get him something to help organize and make packing more simple.
10. If all else fails, wine and dine your dad with a special trip to the best steakhouse in town.
*Adam Schoenberg, photographed in his New York City studio by Danielle Kosann. Adam wears APC jeans, Alton Brown for hook + ALBERT bow tie, MDT Clothier jacket and shirt, hook + ALBERT lapel flower, loafer liners and belt.