The title kind of speaks for itself…It’s no secret that avocado toast is the ‘New Potato’ and has been for quite some time. We apologize for any of you who’ve had to scroll down because you’re getting dizzy, but that’s what we are: dizzy. Dizzy with different ways to make avocado toast! We did it seven ways for you. You can thank us later…
1. Sprinkle some sriracha over the top if you like everything a little spicy…
2. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds over the mixture to add a little crunch to the creaminess.
3. Add sliced strawberries and a little honey. Trust.
4. Add arugula, parmesan and balsamic to top off your avocado mixture. Did someone say avocado-salad-toast?
5. Hungover? Add a fried egg and a touch of sriracha, inspiration courtesy of Susan Feniger’s Kaya Toast.
6. For dairy lovers, add some crumbled goat cheese for something a little more hearty.
7. We know Cinco de Mayo is over, but your summer is aplenty with guacamole – don’t deny it. Mix your avocado with chopped tomato, red onion and lemon to make guacamole-avocado-toast!
*Photographed by Danielle Kosann