Eggs…there could be a blog entirely based around eggs. Actually, who are we kidding, there probably is. There is. Anyway…today is Good Friday, and we’d like to tell you what to do with your Easter eggs once you’re done with them (that’s what she said…sorry we couldn’t resist). Here are ten things to do with your leftover Easter eggs…
4. Use it to create Andrew Bevan’s go-to salad of kale, apples, blue cheese, mushrooms, corn, turkey, hard boiled egg, honey mustard dressing and Sriracha.
6. Have two fried eggs and cheese on whole wheat toast and a large iced black coffee. Chris Benz does.
7. An egg sandwich with kale and extra hot sauce? It’s how Piper Perabo starts her day on a good note.
8. Stay healthy with Linda Rodin’s go-to of organic romaine lettuce, mixed with organic avocados and organic hard-boiled eggs.
9. Make egg tacos with corn tortillas, salsa and hot sauce, just like Jessica Alba in her ideal food day! These breakfast tacos are also delicious.
10. Spice up your monday and cook up some scrambled egg whites with shaved white truffles. That’s how Silvano Marchetto does it.
*Photo by Danielle Kosann