1 slice multigrain bread
Fresh Baby Spinach
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 tbs balsamic vinegar
1 1/2 tbs agave nectar
1. Preheat oven on Broil to 400 degrees.
2. In a small saucepan combine blueberries, agave and balsamic vinegar. Turn on medium heat and let come to a slow boil. Use a utensil to crush berries as you stir. After boiling for about 5 minutes, pour mixture into a mesh strainer and the let the juice syrup separate from the solid berries. Save the syrup for cocktails, pancakes or anything else!
3. Coat a frying pan in a little olive oil. Butter one side of your toast and place in the pan to lightly brown. Once first side is toasted, butter top side and turn over.
4. Once toast is done spread the blueberries onto bread, top with cheese and place pan in Broiler for a couple minutes. Watch so not to burn.
5. When done, place some of the baby spinach on top, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. ENJOY!
*For Whitney’s full story, Click Here