16 oz. whole branzino, scaled, gutted, head and tail still on.
3 lb. box of Kosher salt
1. Make sure your fish is at room temperature before you start. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
2. Pour the entire box of Kosher salt into a large roasting pan. Place the pan into the oven to warm up the salt.
3. While you heat up the salt, brush both sides of the branzino generously with olive oil.
4. When the oven has finished pre-heating, pull out the roasting pan, and bury the branzino in the salt. It should be evenly covered with salt.
5. Bake the fish for 20-25 minutes.
6. Remove the pan from the oven, crack the salt crust, and carefully remove the fish from the salt bed.
7. Brush the remaining salt from the fish. Plate and serve immediately. Have some lemon wedges handy at the table.
*For DJ So Super Sam’s Full Story, Click Here