Makes One Cocktail
2 ounce fuji apple juice
1 1/2 ounce bourbon, like bulleit
1/2 ounce rosemary syrup (recipe below)
Plus a sprig of rosemary for garnish
1. Combine the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake for about 10 seconds.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a sprig of rosemary. Enjoy!
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
4 sprigs rosemary
1. Combine the sugar, water and rosemary in a small pan on the stove top and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. Strain the rosemary from the syrup and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.